Stewardship Donations and General Donations can easily be made online using PayPal.* Donations through PayPal have many advantages.
Advantages of Online Donations
– They are fast, easy and secure.
– They eliminate the hassle of writing the check.
– PayPal accepts all major credit cards
– You do not have to set up an account.
– You automatically receive a receipt of your donation.
– PayPal’s system is secure and will not reveal any credit card or checking account information to anyone (not even the Church).
Choose your donation selection from the PayPal buttons below. If you are making a donation for something specific (under General Donations) there is a “Special Instructions” tab for adding notes before your submit your donation. If you have questions or concerns, please contact our Church Office at 813-876-8830
Please Note: We appreciate your On-Line Stewardship Donations! Please ensure you have a completed a 2017 Stewardship Pledge Form so we can match your detailed family information with your Pledge.
Stewardship Donations can be made here using PayPal with or without a PayPal account. All major credit cards are accepted at PayPal, so your options are not limited. As a Church, we are a non-profit organization and are tax-exempt. Therefore, your donations are tax-deductible.
Thank-you for your faithfulness and support, everything we do is a direct result of your time, talents and treasure!
General Donations include Memorials, Easter Appeal, Christmas Appeal, Building & Grounds, Festival, etc. Please use the “Special Instructions” tab for adding notes (last page) before you submit your donation or this will be considered a General Donation. PayPal can now be used with or without an account. All major credit cards are accepted at PayPal, so your options are not limited. As a Church, we are a non-profit organization and are tax-exempt. Therefore, your donations are tax-deductible.
Ministry Donations include Sunday School, GOYA, etc. Please use the “Special Instructions” tab for adding notes (last page) before you submit your donation or this will be considered a General Donation.
*A Note About Credit Cards:
While we allow the use of credit cards for Stewardship and General Offerings, traditional payment services, including Auto Bill Pay via your Bank, are still encouraged for two reasons:
1. Although many people pay off their credit cards each month, many also do not. We do not want to encourage someone to go into debt and pay interest on gifts given to the church.
2. With traditional checks and cash, your entire gift goes to the church. When using PayPal or credit cards, PayPal charges 2.2% + $0.30 USD per transaction.